Exotic Artistries Group Pty Ltd, are the Exclusive Agents and representatives of NABLUS SOAP products in Australia and New Zealand
The ancient city of Nablus located in Palestine, the land of milk and honey, was the first city in history that invented soaps particularly olive oil soaps.
Nablus Soap is certified by ECOCERT as Natural & Organic.
Ecocert is an inspection and certification body established in France in 1991 to address the need of developing environmentally friendly agriculture and to then offer recognition to those committed to such environmental agriculture production. Ecocert has the most stringent certification requirements in the world.
Please click here to view a copy of Nablus Soap ECOCERT Certificate.
Nablus Soap is an age old glorious tradition dating back thousands of years. Nablus Soap has been exported to Europe for centuries and it was highly prized by European royalties including Queen Elizabeth I of England during the 14th Century.
Nablus Soap Co. craftsmen draw upon experience and knowledge passed down through generations over thousands of years to create this uniquely high quality Soap.
- Nablus Soap is made entirely by hand using a very delicate process.
- Contains more than 80% extra virgin organic olive oil.
- No preservatives.
- No artificial colours.
- No artificial fragrances.
- Not tested on animals.
- 100% biodegradable and great for the environment.
- Rich in antioxidants which neutralise free radicals to help keep your skin looking young and feeling soft.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for body and hair use.
- Product of Palestine.
Nablus Soap Ingredients are:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea Europaea fruit Oil)
- Water (Aqua)
- Food Grade Caustic Soda (Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide)
- Natural Elements depending on the different available types of Nablus Soap, please check the full range in our Online Shop.