Try new mouth-watering flavours with IZHIMAN KOFTA-MERGUEZ SPICE MIX and create this easy recipe for Cheesy Meatballs Spaghetti with IZHIMAN KOFTA-MERGUEZ SPICE MIX & LE PHARE DU CAP BON HARISSA
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500g beef mince
- 4 tablespoons IZHIMAN KOFTA-MERGUEZ SPICE MIX
- 1 teaspoon LE PHARE DU CAP BON HARISSA
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 570g jar tomato chunky sauce
- 700g dried spaghetti
- Basil leaves to serve
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine mince, 3 tablespoons of IZHIMAN Kofta-Merguez Spice Mix, egg, onion, chopped basil, salt and pepper, then roll into balls.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook half the meatballs for 4-5 minutes. Remove and repeat.
- Return the meatballs to the pan and pour over tomato sauce, add salt, LE PHARE DU CAP BON Harissa, 1 tablespoon of IZHIMAN Kofta-Merguez Spice Mix and pepper. Cover, cook over a medium heat for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water, as per packet directions. Drain and place in bowl. Spoon over meatballs and sauce. Serve with basil leaves.
Enjoy!!! We are sure the kids will love it too!
IZHIMAN KOFTA-MERGUEZ SPICE MIX is now available at Woolworths stores, or you can buy it online at: Click here...