You Got 20 Minutes To Cook This Exotic Yummy Dish ?
Sumac lamb cutlets with chickpeas and pumpkin.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 700g diced butternut pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sliced zucchini
- 12 pieces of lamb cutlets
- 2 teaspoons of Izhiman sumac
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Chickpeas can (nearly 400g)
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 100g marinated feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the tray and drizzle with 2 tsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Bake, turning occasionally, for 20 mins or until golden brown and tender.
- In the meantime, preheat a chargrill on high. Brush zucchini with a little of the remaining oil.Cook for 1 minute on each side or until lightly charred.
- Combine the lamb cutlets,Izhiman sumac and half the paprika in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the lamb on the chargrill for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Put them in a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Mix the vinegar, mustard and remaining oil in a jar. Combine the pumpkin, zucchini, chickpeas and rocket in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and sprinkle with the feta.
- Combine the yoghurt, lemon juice and remaining paprika in a bowl. Serve salad with the cutlets and the yoghurt mixture.
Izhiman Sumac is now available at woolworths stores and Woolworths online: Click here...