INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE:
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon Izhiman Sumac
- olive oil
- 1 lemon cut into wings
- Peel the cucumbers in stripes. Slice the cucumbers in half, length-wise. Slice these halves into semi-circles, each no more than 1-2 mm thick. Put the cucumbers in the salad bowl.
- Chop the tomato into 'salad size' pieces- not too large and not too small. Add to the cucumber.
- Slice the onion into long, pieces and add to the tomato and cucumber.
- Add prewashed rocket leaves to salad mix.
- Add lemon wings to the mix.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the salad and add Izhiman Sumac and salt to taste. Mix well. Enjoy.