A. Your privacy
B. What we collect and how we collect it
The personal information we collect about you depends on the dealings you have with us. Personal Information includes information about an individual who is reasonably identifiable. For example, if you:
- Make a purchase online or using an electronic device such as an iPad, we will collect your name, contact details, order details, credit card details, and delivery address.
- Enter a competition or complete a survey, in online or printed format, we may collect your name and contact details along with your merchandise or services preferences and feedback
- Send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our general enquires Email, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response
C. Why we collect personal information.
The main purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information are:
- processing transactions, online, and delivering products and services
- performing research and statistical analysis, including for customer satisfaction and product and service improvement purposes. This may include matching information we collect against other information held by third parties.
- helping us tailor existing or develop new products, services or offers, and to help us selectively target promotional offers and opportunities
- developing or seeking to deliver new ranges of products or services
- answering queries, resolving complaints and responding to social media
- general planning and administration
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for other purposes explained at the time of collection or which are required or authorised by or under law, and for which you have provided consent.
Direct marketing and opting out
By providing your address, email address and telephone numbers to Exotic Artistries Group Pty Ltd, you consent to EAG contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send this information in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, social media, SMS, MMS, telephone. You can opt out of being contacted by:
- contacting us by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- advising us if you receive a marketing call that you no longer wish to receive these calls
Email and mobile communication
If you provide us with an email address or phone number, you consent to electronic communication such as notices or reminders being sent to you via that address or number. You may prefer to provide to us with your personal email address or phone number rather than, for example, an email address accessible by your work colleagues.
D. Who we may share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set out above, including:
- Financial institutions for payment processing
- EAG's contracted service providers or partners, including: delivery and shipping providers, information technology service providers, venues and event organisers, marketing and communications agencies, research and statistical analysis providers.
- regulatory, investigative or government bodies to comply with laws
We may ask one of these third parties to contact you directly for a specific purpose, and provide us with information collected from you in the course of providing the relevant products or services.
E. Data quality and security.
We hold personal information in a number of ways, including in printed documents, electronic databases and email contact lists. We take reasonable steps to:
- ensure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, up to date and complete and (in the case of use and disclosure) relevant;
- protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for purposes permitted by the APPs.
You can help us keep your information up to date, by letting us know about changes to your details.
The steps we take to secure personal information include website protection measures, security restrictions on access to our computer systems, policies on document storage and security, personnel security and training and workplace policies. While we endeavour to protect the personal information of users of our website, we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online: you disclose that information at your own risk. You can help protect your personal information by keeping your account details confidential. If you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
Third party sites
F. Additional Information