Cooking in rich goose fat is sure to bring a touch of luxury to an otherwise plain side dish. Try this mouthwatering FRENCH recipe for Sweet mashed potatoes cooked in CLOS SAINT SOZY Goose Fat
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 kg white sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup CLOS SAINT SOZY Goose Fat
- 2 – 4 tablespoons coconut milk or heavy whipping cream
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, mashed
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Crumbled, cooked bacon (optional)
- In a large soup pot, cover the peeled and cubed sweet potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Turn the heat down to medium or medium high so that the water is gently boiling and boil the potatoes uncovered until very tender.
- Drain the potatoes, and add the potatoes back to the pot.
- Add CLOS SAINT SOZY Goose Fat, coconut milk or cream, and roasted garlic. Using a hand held mixer, mix together until smooth and creamy.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Serve topped with cracked black pepper and crumbled bacon (optional)
As always, enjoy!
Buy CLOS SAINT SOZY Goose Fat at Woolworths online: Click here...