Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 big potatoes
- 1 leek
- 1 Heaped tablespoon of Clos Saint Sozy Goose Fat
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 coarsely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the potatoes, peel them and cut them in small cubes.
- Clean the leek. Remove the base of the leek and the greenest part, then cut it into thin slices.
- In a cooking pot, leave the Goose fatto melt, then add the onion and cook it until it becomes golden colour. Add the potatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the leek and cover with water.
- Add the stock cube and cook for 25 minutes.
- Blend the soup with a blender until a creamy aspect. Add Salt and pepper to season.